Rape Seed Oil
Brassica napus L and Brassica rapa L
are the basic plants for gaining Rape Seed Oil.
Usually Brassica rapa L
|Crude Rape Seed Oil
|Refined Rape Seed Oil
has a smaller kernel than Brassica napus L and is a little lighter in his color as well.
While the average oil content of Brassica napus L is about 35-45%,the content of Brassica rapa L is about 30-35%.
The cleaned seeds are broken by rolls. The main part will be gained by double pressing and intensive filtration at relatively low temperature without chemical substances.
This cloudy oil will be filtered - suspended matters are taken out – than it will be refined.
- Due to his high content of Eruca-acid oil, rape seed oil is a good raw material for gaining C20- and C22-fatty acids.
- Biologically plant protection
- Since the cultivation of Eruca-acid- low Rape seeds it can be used in the kitchen as well.
- as lubricant or anti-rust-agent
- ointments, fillings for gelatine capsule,
- all cosmetic formulas for the skin