Soap is the sodium salt of fatty acids. These fatty acids are obtained from oils and fats of vegetable or animal origin. So these basic raw materials are renewable.
| Indonesian and malaysian origin
*Remark: At this moment this types are not for use inside the EU, according to the REACH regulations!
In South-East-Asia these soap noodles are made of palm oil blended with coconut oil or palm kernel oil. Our soap noodles are produced out of palm oil and palm kernel oil.
Soap noodles from South-East-Asia are produced as follows:
- Saponification of oils / fats
- Saponification of fatty acids
- Saponification of fatty methyl esters
Advantages of Palm-based Soap Noodles
- High quality of white soap
- Gives a consistent composition
- Good detergency
- Good bio-degradation
- Palm-oil-based-soap noodles are of vegetable origin and therefore renewable
- As vegetable origin accepted in all religion
- Convenient for the soap production, since it just have to be added by the own additives
Final steps for the use of soap noodles until the final soap bar
- In the first mixture the soap noodles will be mixed with the desired additives.
- a) This mixture from step 1. will be passed through rollers for homogenization several times.
b) Alternatively this mixture can be passed through an worm screw for homogenization.
In both ways finally a several layers of thin soap is produced.
- The extruded soap has to brought into the required form and stamped.
- Finally the soap bars just need to be wrapped in accordance to the desired market requirements.